Google Down the Line!: Let's play Gallery of the Unknown Tennis Player!


Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Let's play Gallery of the Unknown Tennis Player!

Over here at Down the Line! we've noticed, during our many hours perusing image banks and sites, the thousands of photos of tennis players that will simply go unused. Why? Many times the player's face is covered with some sort of object, rendering the images useless but often with hilarious results. Most media outlets would pass these by, but not us.

We've decided we're going to uses these photos to test your player knowledge in a series we'll call Gallery of the Unknown Tennis Player. Each player's face is covered by an object - a shirt, towel, or their own uncontrollable hands - and all you'll get is the player's own description of themselves (well, not really, but we'd like to think so).

Think you know your players? Let's find out...


"I once gave up on tennis out of frustration only to return after a stint doing construction work. Recently I destroyed the No. 2 and 3 players in the world in a major tournament, and I own one of the best returns on the ATP tour. Who am I?"

"I may not look it but I'm black. It may have been in a previous life, but I'm still black. The Williams sisters even give me tips on my many hairdos, and I'm going to learn to breakdance if it kills me. Who am I?"

(images via AP Photo)

2 comments:

  1. Ferrer & Kuznetsova

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the kind of topics post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...