Google Down the Line!: Gallery of the Unknown Tennis Player #2


Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Gallery of the Unknown Tennis Player #2

So, the answers to yesterday's GUTP quiz were Spain's David Ferrer and Russia's breakdancing wannabe Svetlana Kuznetsova. Congrats if you picked them out correctly !

Do you know who these mystery players are? Tell us.


"I'm a choker extraordinaire. I can't seem to close out matches when it counts. I can even have huge leads over my opponents and squander them away. My biggest nemesis: Justine Henin. Who am I?"


"Some peeps call me the Mallorcan Matador for my intensity on the tennis court. I have this bizarre habit of picking my wedgie every time I serve, even when I don't have one. I even think it's strange! Who am I?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...