Google Down the Line!: FASHION FIX: Venus Williams talks EleVen, models for promotional pics


Thursday, November 15, 2007

FASHION FIX: Venus Williams talks EleVen, models for promotional pics


Here are some promotional images for EleVen by Venus Williams. The 6-time Grand Slam champion launched the full collection in Steve & Barry's stores today. The line features track suits, denim jackets, graphic t-shirts, down jackets, gym bags, jewelry and more.


V spoke with the New York Daily News about her favorite color in the line ("Silver went from my least favorite to my most, [...] I thought the silver would be too masculine, but now it's my favorite"), the inspiration behind the name EleVen - her first street address ("I never forget where I came from, but just move forward trying to do bigger and better things and live my dreams") and Serena ("She's always trying to see what I'm going to wear, [...] So, in that way, she's still a little sister, trying to see what her older sister is doing.")

(images via Steve & Barry's)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...