Google Down the Line!: FASHION FIX: Kim Sears + Pippa Middleton go retro while watching the Andys


Thursday, June 9, 2011

FASHION FIX: Kim Sears + Pippa Middleton go retro while watching the Andys


Kim Sears was spotted watching boyfriend, Andy Murray, edge out the always tricky Janko Tipsarevic 6-4, 7-6(3) at Queen's Club. As you guys know I've always loved seeing Kim work my fave shades - the Ray Ban Aviator. In fact, the Aviator was considered serious WAGwear after being spotted on the likes of Xisca Perello and Brooklyn Decker.

But, lately, she's been donning another throwback style popular in the '80's - the Clubmaster. I had a pair back in the day that I wore with my stonewash (no acid-wash for me, I swear) pegged jeans and jean jacket. I know I'm not alone when I say I can't wait for the 80's revival to just curl up and die in some dark, dank corner already. Once is enough for me. Uh, no offense Kim.


Speaking of stonewash jean jackets, Pippa Middleton, who's becoming somewhat of a tennis watching whore (join the club, gurl) after also getting photographed in Paris taking in the French Open, showed up at Queen's Club to watch the other Andy, that being Roddick, take out Kevin Anderson 6-4, 6-4 to advance to quarterfinals where he'll meet Fernando Verdasco.

Looks like Pippa's got on the Ray Ban RB3386 which, according to the brand, is another retro style. I'm not loving these so much. Plus, the jean jacket is giving me bad flashbacks. Like, pop-up-the-collar-throw-on-some-concert-pins-blow-out-the-bangs bad.

[Photo(s) credit: Clive Brunskill/Getty Images, Getty Images via The Slice]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...