Google Down the Line!: (UPDATED) QUOTE OF THE DAY: Dinara Safina


Friday, April 8, 2011

(UPDATED) QUOTE OF THE DAY: Dinara Safina


Sorry that I had to retire, I felt again my back and got very scared. Just did MRI and CT scan, waiting for the result!

- Dinara Safina after retiring from her match against Victoria Azarenka in Marbella with a back injury

In another tweet a couple of hours later Dinara said she was feeling better and would try playing doubs tomorrow with partner Agnes Szavay. Well, that's very good news. The original back injury had her thinking about retirement, so to hear the Russian feels well enough to attempt playing doubs is awesome.

UPDATE: So all is not well. At all. Via Twitter - "Sadly but the tournament is over... Tomorrow going to Madrid to see my doctor and probably will have to do again some check and some more [s]tuff... Probably 1 more MRI because my doctor needs to do it on his machine... Today when I was warming up i've got again pain in my back...It's very sad... Now I'll have to wait for my doctor and gonna decide what I'm gonna do... Uffff I don't know anymore what to think or to do"

Oy. 

[Photo(s): AndaluciaTennis.com]
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...