Google Down the Line!: (UPDATED) Letter to DtL readers: On the road again


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

(UPDATED) Letter to DtL readers: On the road again

Believe it or not I'm off for another short trip away. I'm kinda getting the hang of these extra long weekenders. It feels like I've been away a bit but not so long that I'm dreading the return. Wait. Who the hell am I kidding? I always dread the end of a vacay no matter what the length, but I guess these shorter trips aren't as painful to give up.

Anyway, have a good rest of the week!

UPDATE: Hey readers - I'm taking this week off to attend to some personal business. It's nothing bad but these projects require my full attention. I'll be back for Paris-Bercy and the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals. See ya!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...