Google Down the Line!: (UPDATED) PHOTO OP: Burberry bound


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

(UPDATED) PHOTO OP: Burberry bound



Love that these two have become Burberry breasties, er, besties. Geez, even I got distracted.

UPDATE:


Sarah Jessica Parker: "It's fabulous."

Serena: "Oh, hi camera. Who knew I was the show? So cray-cray."

Muzz: "Wait. Where's the court? I don't see a net. Is she just a very tall ball girl? Where the HELL am I?? Someone is so fired."

Kim Sears: "I need that outfit. Damn, he better starting winning some major shit or it's OVAH. Again."

[Photo(s): @serenawilliams]
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Sitting there in the row, he looks so ghostly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he's hoping no one sees him there looking like he has no idea what's happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @andy_murray Just got sunburnt in september what's wrong with me!!:~) about 9 hours ago

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...