Google Down the Line!: FASHION FIX: Venus goes Vegas


Saturday, September 4, 2010

FASHION FIX: Venus goes Vegas


So, remember how I wondered if Venus Williams had another EleVen day dress to go with the Tide-winning one she wore a couple of days ago? Right. Well, I still don't know if she does. But the 2-time US Open champ had a surprise up her sleeve debuting a second, and very sparkly, night dress during her 6-2, 6-1 domination of Mandy Minella in the third round last night.

Geez, who knew Charo could play such high-level tennis? I certainly didn't but I'm thoroughly impressed. By her play, not the dress.

[Photo(s): Getty Images]
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I'm an unabashed Venus fan and I must admit that the dress is tacky especially once I realized it was made of some sort of stretchy, gauzy, sheer material. However, one of the things I've come to like IS the tackiness of her recent work. I don't know if it's intentional or not but I the balls she has to go out on court with something that tight, short, and sheer and not give a you know what what anyone thinks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...