Google Down the Line!: FASHION FIX: Ivanovic reveals adidas Wimbledon dress + leggings


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

FASHION FIX: Ivanovic reveals adidas Wimbledon dress + leggings


Ana Ivanovic's website released an image of the adidas dress the former top lady baller will be wearing during her campaign at Wimbledon.

The Women's adilibria Dress in white (about $55) features a fitted, high-waisted bodice, wide straps and a square neck. She has the option to wear the Women's adilibria Leggings (about $29) if the weather gets cool, though I hope she NEVAH needs to throw these on.

"Considering the strict rules they have regarding all-white at Wimbledon, it's difficult to create a new look each year, but adidas have again done a great job of designing something that is both comfortable and stylish," said Ana. "I think it's a very feminine look and I'm going to enjoy wearing it in London."
Oh NaturAna. The dress is fine but I'm really starting to think your hand is permanently fist-pumped. Get thee to a doctor, stat.

[Photo(s): AnaIvanovic.com]

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. It's a nice dress, but she better not be wearing those leggings. Us guys need to see more leg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you Curtis. I've been pushing shorty-shorts for the boys since I started this blog...to no avail.

    Both tours need a suggestion box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks nice with the leggings, and it's a bit more practical than just the dress alone, although I do agree with both you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maraia Sharapove on her on- and off-court style:

    http://www.vogue.co.uk/video/voguetv/player.aspx/exclusives/video,9648/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...