Google Down the Line!: PHOTO OP: Vika + Bepa's intimate post-match LOLA


Monday, January 25, 2010

PHOTO OP: Vika + Bepa's intimate post-match LOLA

"What's an innocent kiss between friends?"

Victoria Azarenka grabbed her first victory in five tries over Vera Zvonareva in the Aussie Open fourth round

The Belarussian basher fell behind a set and 2-4 before rattling off the last 10 games to win 4-6, 6-4, 6-0. She'll face defending champ Serena Williams in the quarterfinals.


Since I'm always mindful of offering you guys the ATP's best MOMA moments and because I consider myself an equal opportunity objectifier, I thought it was only fair to give you some LOLA courtesy of Vika + Bepa. It looks like they're about to do more than swap coaches. Now, wouldn't THAT be an interesting end?

Anyway, enjoy boys...and girls.

[Photo(s): AP]

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. Love it love it love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ÒMG thank you Rich you bloody champion! I would pay anything to see Vera in a girl on girl kiss and you sir have given me the next best thing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...