Google Down the Line!: Like, HELLO?


Thursday, January 7, 2010

Like, HELLO?

Hey readers,

I know some of you have been wondering why there haven't been any updates recently and what the status of Down the Line! is at the moment.

I'm hoping to get back to my blogging ways soon but I have some non-tennis, real life things that have required my attention. Believe me, I'm missing tennis and trash-talking with all of you, too, but mama needs to make money!

In any case, I hope you're enjoying the start of the 2010 season. I'm targeting the Oz Open for a return if all goes well.

*everything crossed*

RiCH

11 comments:

  1. The Australian Open won't be as fun if you're not blogging it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you better be blogging for the open or else we will find yout ip address and come get you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank goodness! As you mentioned, some of us were seriously freaking out about your absence. I hope everything works out well; the AO won't be the same without your snark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad it's not the end. Have you considered a guest blogger to hold down the fort while Mama's gettin' paid? I know a lot of other blogs do that and I know you've had posts written by other people before. Maybe they could pop by. Just a suggestion.

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I HAVE been wondering. So glad you'll be back for the AO madness.

    And thanks for adding us to your blog roll, Reeshard ;) Much appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you back, sir! It's a shame that real life has intervened. Looking forward to OZ.

    --Andy

    http://tenniswire.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, OFFICIALLY excited for women's tennis in 2010:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKaH2y1MrFE

    gotta love Clijsters and Henin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can we have a detailed analysis post(with pics) on the *ball striking incident* in the Verdasco bt Gonzo match ?;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...