Google Down the Line!: SIGHTING: JJ + Mladjan still together, spotted in Belgrade


Thursday, October 9, 2008

SIGHTING: JJ + Mladjan still together, spotted in Belgrade


Things between Jelena Jankovic and her sexy new boy toy, water poloist Mladjan Janovic, seem to be going strong.

The slidin' Serb and her new beau were spotted at Madera recently, a restaurant in Belgrade, looking pretty cozy together. I guess this budding romance hasn't rocked JJ off her game based on her two consecutive titles (Beijing, Stuttgart) and her move back into the WTA Penthouse this week.

Some girls have all the luck, huh? But word of advice JJ: you better hold onto him tight. That's all I'm saying.

(image via WTA Tennis Blog)

6 comments:

  1. JJ: That's right, check out the hot piece of man the glitter queen has bagged.

    Mladjan: Oh come on, not again...

    Lol am I not reading ther facial expressions correctly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kakeru: you may be onto something here but i think he loves the attention. actually, i'm not even paying attention to jj here - full disclosure. *swoons*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So let me see if I'm understanding this correctly, if I dose myself in body glitter I will get me a hunk of love like this? Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. erin: hehehe - yup it must be true. maybe it hypnotizes hot guys or something. do a test run on halloween and let us know the results!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...