Google Down the Line!: THE LOW DOWN: Venus & Serena weigh in on Bootygate, "I'm sure it looked nice," says Serena


Thursday, January 17, 2008

THE LOW DOWN: Venus & Serena weigh in on Bootygate, "I'm sure it looked nice," says Serena


Not need for a rebuttal: So what did Venus Williams think of Roger Rasheed's public display of affection for her booty during his Aussie Open TV commentary? After her 7-5, 6-4 struggle past Frenchie Camille Pin the Wimbledon champ told the press,
"Well, I think Serena is the Williams sisters that is famous for her derrière. She makes all kinds of songs, Kanye West and Snoop Dog, all kinds of things. She's renowned. So I guess I'm getting a one‑up on her, maybe."
Serena, always a big supporter of her older 'sis, gave her two cents when pressed about the comments on V's "posterior" saying,
"Oh, yeah, we say booty, [...] I'm not quite sure about 'posterior.' [...] I'll try to keep that in the back of my mind. 'What are you doing?' 'I'm shaking my posterior."' [...] Venus definitely has a great posterior. I'm sure it looked nice."
Exactly - if you've got it, then by all means, zoom in please.

Bonus: Here's video of Rasheed's comments and fan reaction around Melbourne Park.



(image via AP Photo/Andrew Brownbill)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...