Google Down the Line!: BREAKING: Anna Chakvetadze and family robbed at country home in Russia, parents tied up


Tuesday, December 18, 2007

BREAKING: Anna Chakvetadze and family robbed at country home in Russia, parents tied up


BREAKING: Reuters is reporting Anna Chakvetadze and her parents were victims of a house invasion at the country home in southwest Russia early this morning. Anna was not harmed but her father suffered cuts and bruises from the incident.

The group of five to six men were wearing masks and climbed over the fence of the home, tied up her parents, and took over $200,000 worth of valuables. According to Anna's father Jamal,

"They started to beat me up, I resisted, then they hit me either with their hands or a pistol. It was dark, told me I had a child there, reminded me about it, so that I gave them everything. So I did."

UPDATE: New reports are saying Anna was tied up along with her parents and according to Shamil Tarpishchev she "tried to resist but it was useless."

(image via usopen.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...