Google Down the Line!: Shriekapova's Wimby fashion preview


Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Shriekapova's Wimby fashion preview


I love fashion so I always get excited when a Grand Slam is coming. Usually that means really cool, interesting looks for the ladies. Usually. But I've just seen this preview of Shriekapova's Wimbledon dress and I have one word: yawn. Isn't she supposedly the Madison Ave., "I'm so pretty" fashionista of the tennis world? What's going on Shrieka?? I expected more than this sundress. I like the tiering and all, and I understand that having to wear white (Wimbledon rules) is limiting, but how about something interesting like a deep drop v in the back, a flirty skirt and top combo (think Stella McCartney for Adidas), some cleavage, sumthin??

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree! half of the reason i started playing tennis was because of the adorable stella for adidas tennis gear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...